Friday 24 October 2014

3 am frances ha

i just re watched frances ha. there aren't a lot of movies i like enough to re watch but frances ha is. i am super in love with greta gerwig's character probably because i'm very similar to her. the movie is just so beautiful and flows so wonderfully. it makes me want to dance and cry at the same time. all i do now is watch movies on my macbook in the middle of night, always pausing to see if my parents are awake n will catch me. i have a very long to-watch list but i keep going back to my favourites...


goodnight

1 comment:

  1. It must be such a great movie...to make you stay up to 3 am watching it haha!:)
    I'm searching it up right now, thank you for the recommendation! <3
    Just chanced upon your blog, and I love it. You have great posts!
    New follower:) Can't wait to read more of your posts:)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete