Wednesday 3 June 2015

updates

I've just joined this really cool, new online magazine called 'Parallax' that focuses on connecting millennials and social justice activism. O have writing + art to be featured on there soon (articles/pieces are posted every week day of the month) and there are currently some really well-written and interesting articles to do with this issue/month's theme of 'education'. You can check out the website here.

i'm (supposed to be) revising for my LAST exam tomorrow atm. after exams end, i will be back 2 blogging 24/7!!

in the meantime, here's my 8tracks pre-summer/early summer playlist:



i would suggest listening to these songs whilst walking or lying down w/ your face in the sun, preferably in a garden or just in your bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for that playlist, it totally shows my current mood and this makes me happy :)
    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete